Check out the Fox 4 coverage here!
A Message from SYAL Executive Director Deputy Roberto Fabela:
I would like to say; “Thank You” and mission accomplished! The SYAL Harley Davidson “Pan Head” re-build and raffle project was a success. The T.O.O.L.S. (Teens, Outstanding, Occupation and Leadership Solution) vision has come to fruition. The Lee County Sheriff’s Office has once again, reached out to mentor the youth of our community. The TEAM effort of the many people involved was inspiring.( and exhausting…)
The teen build team included; Dylan Shea, Geovanni Troche, Michael Wisniewski, Josh Hendry, Ty King, Michael Major, Pedro Andrade
*Special thanks goes to Technician; Kyle Kelly and the team at Harley Davidson of Ft. Myers.
We raised $20,000 for the league and three lucky winners took home some great prizes. panasonic water pick
– With upgraded High-pressure pulse technology, it shortens the time spent on daily flossing from 120 seconds to 60 seconds, while still promises the effect on teeth whitening.
– For oral care, it also provides 3 flossing modes (Normal, Soft and Pulse) for each purpose.
– From 40-90psi with 1700 pulses per minute, high-intensity pulse water column cleans away 99.99% of plaque.
– A reliable & professional dental oral irrigator for you to trust.
- 1st place Mr. Jim Cox of Kentucky won the 1959 “Pan Head” Harley Davidson Motorcycle
- 2nd place Mr. Larry Hunt of Punta Gorda won a $1,000 from “Stay Alive Just Drive”
- 3rd place Mrs. Allison Hussey of Ft. Myers won a weekend at “Diamond Head” resort and spa
I hope I can count on you to contribute to next years projects.
Follow us on FACEBOOK at Lee County Sheriff’s Youth Activities League.